Wednesday, November 22, 2006

About 2 weeks ago, I participated in this show called "Fashion Freak 3x3" organized by Tela Magazine, an unconventional fashion magazine from Barcelona which purpose is giving a chance to young unknown designers like me to make a first step towards press, public and eventual buyers. The following pictures are from the show which took place in the Apolo. Our clothes were modeled by dancers.






I've also been asked to dress a juggler girl who was representing Terminal B, a data base for Barcelona creatives. I'd just like to mention that I did not have control over her hair and make-up and I wasn't satisfied with what they did because it's not the same spirit than the clothes, but I guess it was part of the game.



Photos credit: © Fashion Freak 2006 - Alex Amengual

2 comments:

sonia said...

bonjour claire,
ici sonia une amie de danse de clodine .
Félicitations,tes créations sont replies de poésie et de délicatesse.
Je suis heureusement surprise!
j'espère pouvoir te voir trés vite sur toulouse.En attendant continue sur ta lancée.Je te donne mon mail soniabaradat@hotmail.com.

Unknown said...

beautiful. cocottecouture is now an inspiration for me.